Search trough the ArchiVision Directory:

Insert fractions in Microsoft Word 2007 (How to?)

Do you want to type fractures in Word, but you have no idea how to do this? We have the solution for you. We help you by using Microsoft Word 2007.

First you go to the start button in the upper corner of word.
After that klick on opties in Word.

You get a new window with lots of settings.
Go to the tab 'Adjustment's.
Search for 'Fractions' in the left column (note here that you are looking in all assignments).

Indicate Fractions and add in the right box.
Press OK and confirm if necessary.
A break icon appears in the top left corner of Word
Now you can easily insert a break in Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment